Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun-filled day...

This morning we went with our friends, the Young's, and watched a jump rope competition over in Boise.
It was a lot of fun to watch a see the tricks...and man, that has got to be one killer work-out!!!
The best part was the double dutch, but by the time they started that, the kids were pretty much done.
But it was a lot of fun and Madi has been asking where I put her jump rope...(I wasn't the last one to use it!)
Fun stuff!
I just wanted to include this one of Cassi....she looks like a little muchkin' baby to me!
Those are the same expressions I used to get from her as a baby!
****************************************
We were so close by Dad's fire station so we went and visited him at work.
I am not sure why we didn't take some pictures...but we had fun anyway.
The kids love it there...and Porter is so fascinated by those big trucks!!!
****************************************
Later tonight we went back over to the Young's house to celebrate little Hallie's #2 birthday!
Such a cute little bug!
I can't believe she is 2!
Thanks to the Young's for letting us invade their day...AGAIN...
****************************************
*I am Thankful for my treadmill again...so I can still get a work-out in today!
*I am Thankful for the FREE day I get with the wellness challenge I am doing...I had some sugar today...my mouth enjoyed it...but my tummy didn't...so I think I am successfully weening myself from sugar!!! YAY!!!
*I am Thankful that we read to our kids at night. We read so many fun books...and so far it has paid off with Madi being a super reader...Cassi is reading now too and she is so excited and enthusiastic about it! I enjoy that time we have together when we read!

2 comments:

MegJill said...

I used to know a lot of jump ropers from Idaho Falls and Rexburg! They can do some amazing stuff, and seem to have endless energy. Makes me tired to think about it. :)
I want to try your wellness challenge but don't know that I am strong enough to stick with it! Sugar is a big problem lately and I need to get away from it. Reading about your success is starting to make a little fire burn in me that says I need to jump on this challenge!

Young family said...

It was a fun day, and we are so glad you wanted to join us!