Friday, February 12, 2010

Great weather!

No school today!
And the kids were getting a little stir-crazy!
Luckily Drew called up and said there were some things to get done at Pat and Steve's farm...so we took the opportunity to be with great friends and be outdoors, and headed to Star.
We love it at the farm/ranch!
The girls have so much fun...and I don't have to entertain them!
Oh...the 4-wheelers...how we LOVE the 4-wheelers!
We sure LOVE best buddies too!!!
It was the perfect day to go out and get some stuff done and just hang out with great people!!!
Thanks to Pat for hanging out and talking with me.
Elsie talked about her a lot when we got home!
Maybe next time she won't throw a fit when Pat wants to hold her...maybe?
*************************************
When we got home the kids stayed outside and played for a few more hours!
The very best part is that they didn't fight hardly AT ALL!!!
That makes my heart so happy!
They even got to know our friends across the fence...
Not sure we are too pleased with the sitting on the fence idea...but they had a fun time meeting the new kids!

When Porter woke up form his nap...he had this wonderful little Alfalfa hair-do!
Set there pretty securely with a big ball of snot!
YUCK!
***********************************
Cassi got chosen for Star student and needs to make a poster for class next week.
It asks what she wants to be when she grows up...and Cassi has always wanted to be a fireman(woman)...
But for the life of me I could not find a picture form her putting on Dads gear at the station...(maybe it is because my computer is jam-packed full of pictures!!!)
Luckily Dad had his gear with him and we updated our turnout pictures!
Such cute little fire kids!
*******************************************
*I am Thankful for weather that sends us outside! I am a summer girl!
*I am Thankful for our 'adoptive' family and Grandparents, the Young family. We have been so blessed to have them in our lives since the day we moved here!
*I am Thankful for my nice soft bed...I hope I can stay in it all night tonight!!!

No comments: