Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A week of fun with Aunt Emmy!!!

Before Emily left I copied her pictures from her camera so I could document the things that went on here while we were gone!
I think it is safe to say they had a great time!
Emily said that they made a clubhouse and tried to block the entrance with the trucks...well, nothing keeps that little guy out!

My sweet little naughty boy!

Well, I think he ate good while we were gone!

Cassi helped Emmy make cookies one day.
Cassi loves cooking in the REAL kitchen.


A sweet shot of Elsie and Cass

The girls were excited to tell us about the rainbow they saw.


Another messy messy boy picture!


Okay...when I was giving instructions about doing the girls hair to Emily, I told her she wasn't allowed to do weird funny hairdos.
I know I am mean..but seriously...Madi always wants a fountain pony tail up front and I tell her it makes her look like a two year old.
Anyway, when I got home they were excited to tease me about going to school like this.
But I know they didn't, cause there is NO WAY Madi would go in public with her hair like this!!!


But I don't doubt that Cassi would go out like this!


She is such a silly goose.
Emily stuck a nail file down the braid to make it stand up!


Brent likes to teach knots to the girls...
One night Madi made a pretzel knot without even trying...and she wanted to make sure we saw it, so Em shot a picture for us.
I remember calling home that night.
That was the first thing she told us about...very proud little girl.
Sweet little Elsie Rose


Emily and Elsie played Doctor, A LOT!
She loves to play Doctor and Dentist...

I just love this shot of my little boy...
I like to think that he is looking out the window LONGING for his Mama to come home...
But in reality I am sure he was LONGING to play outside with the dog!
A rare quiet moment for Emily.

Emily said that one day while watching her shows she lifted the ottoman and placed it on top of her legs.
Silly girl.
Em said she watched the whole show like that.
Emily said that one night they made this 'House'.
Porter and Elsie are in the playroom.
Cassi is in the library.
And Madi is walking down the hallway.
Nice 'action' shot Madi Bell!
I know it seems goofy, but I knew my girls would LOVE the shower caps from the hotel room, so of course I brought those back as presents for them too.
I was right...they thought they were pretty dang cool!

The next morning after we got home, Cassi made a Hotel room for Elsie. Complete with phonebook and all. Very creative Cassi. I am sure she will LOVE to look at these pictures with her goofy faces when she is older...silly goose!

Em...Thanks again...Thanks a million!!!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

I looks like they had a great time! Cassi makes me laugh, such is such a bundle of personality!