Wednesday, December 23, 2009

297.305

We LOVE Christmas Eve's EVE activities...
It has been a busy day getting everything finished up.
Besides wrapping I think we are all set!!!
**********************
I have been looking for YEARS for the perfect nativity...
I have yet to get one.
Each year I look and look for the perfect one...
This year I have found it...but at only one store that is sold out and doesn't give any info on it to find it elsewhere...frustrating!
Here it is if there is anyone SAVVY enough out there to find it for me.
It is the 16th one down on that page...anyway...
So Madi knew how bad I wanted one...badly...
So she made this for me...
I thought it was so sweet of her.
She knew I was looking for one...and she made this beautiful one for me!
How sweet is she!
Thanks so much Bell for being so thoughtful!

And Cassi was out in the garage helping Dad wrap up some last minute gifts...
And she made this clock for me.
Isn't it so sweet...she put the nails in herself and I think it turned out so cute!
Thanks Cass!

And last, but not least...for about five years I have been wanting to make new stockings...
I always ran out of time...
So this year I was determined!
Piece by piece I have been putting them together...and finally today got them all done...well kinda...I still need to put a little hanger thing at the top...but that should be easy enough!
Anyway, I love how they turned out!!!
I sewed the diagonal lines for the boys but for the girls I stippled them...I am happy with them and so excited that I finally got around to getting them done!

7 comments:

Cami said...

That is SO sweet of Madi! How cute! Love the stockings!!! I am going to make some one day! Love you! Merry Christmas! I will keep my eye out for the nativity ;)

Cami said...

This is the closest one I could find :( But hey! At least I tried! :)

http://www.jonmarkswoodcarver.com/21october2008004002.jpg

Books = Possibilities said...

I don't know about you, but I think Madi's nativity IS perfect!

And your stockings are absolutely adorable!

Alison said...

You've been busy!! Thanks for the Christmas card and goodies!!! I think this is going to be the year with our a Christmas card for me.

Young family said...

Kim- The stockings look so good! And there goes Madi again, being all creative, and inventive like you! Very cute nativity! And way to go Cassi! The clock looks great! We love you guys, and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

Well, I used my google queen skills and I couldn't find anything! Maybe the site will get more in stock after this season for next year. You could also call or email the site to get more information about who made it and then we could find it.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

andrea wardle said...

I found your nativity!

http://www.berean.com/product.asp?sku=CHNAT-713

There is also a 12 inch set available. What can I say, I'm a computer geek.

I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!