Tuesday, December 22, 2009

296.305

We LOVE Yoga!!
Well, I haven't gotten so much into it yet...my balance is horrible...but the kids are loving it.
This morning the girls begged to do a yoga work-out...nothing better than when your kids MAKE you exercises!!! Right?
So I gave in and here they are Yoga-ing away.
It cracked me up...but mostly it warms my heart.
It puts the biggest smile on my face to watch Elsie do the yoga positions...she listens so closely to what he says and she breaths when he says to breathe.
This has really convinced me to try to find a baby yoga program...I think it would be perfect for her!
The other girls had fun too...
Cassi lasted about 20 min. which is awesome.
Madi lasted the whole hour and 8 or so minutes...
Elsie went a pretty long time too, with large breaks in between...but I was so proud of her for continuing to go back to it.
My girls are so fun.
Maybe if they beg me to work-out every morning I can get into great shape for our Cancun trip!!!

3 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I want to see you all do down dog!!

Cami said...

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Kids-Vol-ABCs-Ages/dp/B0001DCXTM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1261587215&sr=1-4

:)

Laura Kahle-Clark said...

Is it my dvd? It's intense isn't it! Absolutely love the workout. I'm glad the girls are enjoying it too. Annie's kids used to do it with us when I last visited. I hope it's helping. Remember ab ripper x is amazing too. Have a great christmas. Jackie's pics turned out great!