Sunday, November 01, 2009

245.305

We LOVE candy!!!
Maybe we love it a little too much!!!
Just a funny little thing from Cassi today.
We were sitting at the table eating and Brent and I were saying how they have eaten enough candy for now, and the girls were saying they hadn't had very much.
The usual day after Halloween fights, you know!
Earlier Cassi wanted one of the full size candy bars...I told her she could if she would let me cut it up...so I cut it into thirds.
So this is our conversation at the table.
Madi said, "All I got was a kit kat, and some whoppers!!!"
Cassi then said that all she got was "a ONE musketeers"...
Ha ha...smart girl.
I had cut the 3 Musketeers into thirds.
Anyway, I thought it was hilarious...
(Now could someone come and BURN our candy!!!)

6 comments:

Nancy said...

O, you have to keep it around awhile to "HAUNT" you:)

Books = Possibilities said...

Cassi is one sharp girl!

Poor kids! Let them eat until they puke, then maybe they won't want candy anymore!!!!! (or they just go into a sugar coma!)

Cami said...

Lol! I wouldn't have even thought of that! That's awesome! I heard some dentists will buy your candy! You should check it out!

Young family said...

Hallie is the one at our house that is candy crazy... I think I will put most of it away to go on a gingerbread house for Christmas!
I am sure their costumes where a hit at every house! They were so cute, and I have decided you will to my kids costumes next year!! :)

Brittany said...

Hahaha. She is one smart cookie!

The Holdaway Family said...

She is such a smart little girl!