Saturday, October 31, 2009

244.305

We LOVE Trick-or-Treating!!!
It was a good night...
Geez, more and more people are giving out AWESOME candy!!!
We got lots of full size candy bars, and lots of good stuff!!!
The kids had a lot of fun and I am sure they are dreaming of clouds made of candy right now!!!
It was perfect trick-or-treating weather too!
It couldn't have been better!

Here is a better shot of my cute little gnome!

Elsie had so much fun...I mean SO MUCH FUN!!!
She flashed that perfect smile to everyone who gave her candy (which most times ended up getting her MORE candy!)
I love the excitement she finds in all things!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Toooooo cute!! The costumes are awesome, Kim... you're so creative! And is Porter walking????

Cami said...

So cute! I bet they had such a blast!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a great Halloween! The weather was just beautiful!

Brooke said...

What cute little spooks they all were! I love Elsie's grin! And Port is getting good at standing on his own :-)

The Holdaway Family said...

The costumes turned out so cute! Can you believe how much candy four kids can bring home?!?!?