Friday, October 30, 2009

243.305

I LOVE getting presents in the mail!!!
Seriously...how beautiful is this!!!
So if you remember my Pay It Forward....
I get to give to a very cool lady named V over at Bumble Beans...
This lady makes some gorgeous stuff...I mentioned to her that I wished I could get one of the beautiful things she makes....
And look what she sent me!!!
Oh my goodness, it is absolutely perfect for my little house!!!
The colors, the patterns...just perfect!
I think it helps bridge the gap from my living room and my kitchen...
Thanks V!!!!!
You rock!
V is doing an incredible quilt-along...and if I didn't have SO MANY projects to do...I would do that with her....
Take a look over at her blog...you will love her stuff and all the beautiful colors!
Can't wait to get something that I've made out to you, V!!!
*********************************************
And looky here...
We dressed up for our ward activity tonight...
Gnomes and toadstools...
Cute, right???
It was so much fun and pretty dang cheap to make!
And I think they look darling!

Many more picts tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a gorgeous runner for your table! It fits so nicely!

And those costumes are amazing!

Cami said...

I LOVE that table runner!!! I can't wait to receive my pay it forward gift from you, tee hee :)

LOVE the costumes! SO creative!!! Cassi doesn't look too happy though...?

Erin said...

awesome table runner! i'm jealous

those costumes are great! what a cute idea...plus, i love gnomes!

Nancy said...

I love all the patterns in the table runner...And kids costumes how cute. I can't believe Porter went for it...beard and all:)

DTanner said...

So creative Kim. I love it!

Rachel said...

SO stinkin cute! I love Halloween! Those costumes are seriously the BEST!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a cute table runner, it really does fit you perfectly!