Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pay it Forward

***CLOSED***
I didn't expect so many!
I am supposed to pick the first three...but really I am flattered that so many want to pay it forward, so I will choose you all...well, the ones who chose to go along with this.
The ones who have left comments, all you need to do now is repost this on your blog.
And keep the giving moving on!

I have seen this around the blog world, and it intimidated me...until I saw quilt dad post it, and I wanted one of the amazing things he makes....so I jumped for it!

You get to be a part of it too....3 of you anyway.

If you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are willing to make and send a handmade gift to three of your blog readers, please leave a comment to let me know.

Once you decide to be a part of the fun, you will receive something from me within 365 days. In turn, you will have 365 days to make something handmade and send to your blog readers... so make a post on your blog to say kinda the same thing I said....

Got it...does it make sense???

I love this...I love it even more that we are getting so close to Christmas time....Perfect time to be giving and loving!

11 comments:

Cami said...

I want to do it!!! What do I do next? Repost this?

Kim said...

Yep, repost it so that you can get your three commenters...

andrea wardle said...

Me! Me! Me! I'll do it!

Linda said...

I'd love to join! I live in Norway, though, hope that's not a problem! You have beautiful children by the way!!

Rachael said...

I too would love to be a part of this. I am new to the blog world but I am super crafty and looking to really get into this blog thing.

Lesly said...

I love the pay it forward concept! And I would love to be part of it. My blog is new but active, and I relish the opportunity to get involved in the larger community. Ooh, ooh, pick me!

Anonymous said...

I want to too if you still need someone, let me know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

I'd love to be a part if you still need someone!!

Laila said...

Me me me, Pick me! I live in the Oman and don't get the chance to join in on things like this. So please pick me!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

hmmm, did you pick your three? lead us on a trail we are all trying to get on this ride!