Tuesday, September 29, 2009

212.365

I LOVE child proofing stuff.
Isn't this funny!?!
He was practically doing a pull-up to get into that cupboard!
He is a little turkey that is into everything!
Thank goodness for child proofing stuff to keep him out of the dangerous stuff.
Right now he is majorly interested in the toilet, stairs, and the canned food.
Is it weird that he keeps getting bruises IN THE SAME SPOT?????
Over and over again he hits the right side of his forehead.
Poor kid!
My two favs about this picture...
His tippy tippy toes,
and his hugely cottage cheese thighs!!!

9 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh, you have your hands full. And what's best, you LOVE it!

Cami said...

Looks like he has some strong little biceps!

Erin said...

even though you can see his face you can tell he is so determined!

Erin said...

whoops! i meant can't see his face :)

Bald n Beautiful said...

Now I just need some help baby proofing my oven. He likes to climb on it and can reach the stove top!!

Linda said...

Hi

I am SO sorry, but I think I will have to withdraw from the PIF. I've been thinking it over and right now I just have a bit too many must-do's and must-makes hanging over me, so I'm afraid it would be too much stress committing to 3 more projects (even though I have 365 days to finish them). I will, however, join a PIF later when my must-do list is not so long. I LOVE the concept! I hope this won't cause you any trouble.

The Holdaway Family said...

oooh, I just want to squeeze those thighs!

Sara said...

He is so cute! We really need to get some child-proofing going on in our kitchen! SJ is into EVERYTHING! He is either pulling out pans or tupperware... But, at least it keeps him happy! Ü

Sara said...

Oh... and I really, really love his tippy toes!!!