Monday, November 02, 2009

246.305

Who doesn't LOVE a good old fashioned TANTRUM!!!!
Don't you just love it!!!
Little stinker!
I was actually trying to get a picture of Porter walking...he took a couple of steps towards Brent this morning...and I wanted to record it for all time sake...
So tonight I thought a sucker would help bribe him to take some steps...
Well, he just got REALLY mad that we didn't give it to him right away, and that he had to work for it.
So no pictures of his first steps...
But some pretty great ones of a pretty great little tantrum!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this little man???

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I'm just a chuckling! The sucker was of most important business ;-)

Nancy said...

Sometimes I want to do the exact same thing!

Amy said...

hahah!! Love this... glad that Noah isn't the only drama baby :). Porter is so stinkin cute... how could you ever be mad at him?

Sara said...

So funny! Sounds like he is used to getting everything he wants right away... :) He is so stinkin' cute! Even when he is throwing a fit!

Good thing he has that WONDERFUL carpet to through himself around on! (I really LOVE your carpet!!)

Cami said...

That's funny!!! That carpet sure does look comfy though!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

And I bet you were laughing at him the whole time! Poor kid! :)

andrea wardle said...

Too dang funny! I want your carpet.

The Holdaway Family said...

So classic! I can't believe this boy!