Wednesday, October 21, 2009

234.305

I LOVE Brent's innovative mind!
So Porter LOVES the stairs!
I don't love for Porter to be on the stairs.
Wooden stairs and baby's head, no matter how hard, don't go well together!
But we had one big problem!
We couldn't put a baby gate anywhere until the 7th step up...that's no good!
Until Brent came up with this great idea using one of my old suitcases, and our old baby gate!
Isn't it great!?!
Brent is good at that.
Coming up with ways to get around any problem you might have!
(Doesn't Port look cute in his skeleton sweatsuit!!!)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love that little sweatsuit of his!!! And I can just see the wheels turning in his cute little head. Bridge is good at going up but it's comign down. Today he dang near nosed dived it out of the front door step onto the hard hard cement. Crazy little dudes!

Cami said...

I LOVE his skeleton suit! It's SO cute!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

What a great idea!

But I wonder how long it'll take until Porter figures out he just needs to climb over the suitcase . . . he will keep you busy!

andrea wardle said...

Gotta love that age of getting into everything! Cute suit.

The Holdaway Family said...

Why don't they make longer gates? Looks like Brents soulution will work for a little bit!

Sara said...

How long until Porter learns to ram it and knock it all over? :)

That is a great idea! Brent is very innovative! I am thankful for smaller spaces that fit a gate. SJ is hilarious when it comes to the stairs! If I wait one second to put the gate up, he is upstairs before I know it! And he goes straight for the bathroom!

Porter looks ADORABLE!!! Will he wear it for Halloween? Or are you just being festive? SJ is going to be a glow-in-the dark skeleton. Too bad we can't get our boys together for a picture of them wearing their skeleton outfits! :)