Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More pumpkin patch pictures!

Here are a few more shots from our family night out together.
Fun times!
Doesn't he look so excited????
(I actually think he was yelling!)
Elsie, a little nervous to stand all on her own on the uneven ground.
She's a trooper.
Cassi...found the one she loves.
Funny thing, this isn't the one she brought home.
While walking back she dropped it and busted it!
Woops!
Madi with her perfect pick.
My favorite boys in the whole wide world!!!

My ever-so-serious, mamas boy!


This is the best I got with the kids all together.

Not so great, but kinda funny.

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What fun pictures! It's too bad about Cassi's perfect pumpkin! Good thing there were others to pick from when the perfect one kerplops!

Megan said...

looks like fun! and i agree you do have a very cute family!

Erin said...

that looks like a great pumpkin patch. love the pictures of the kids :)

Brooke said...

How fun! I was thinking we need to go get some pumpkins. And maybe carve them. I am sure Bridge man would LOVE to get his hands in that gooey stuff :-) I LOVE Madi's coat too!!!

Cami said...

Love all the pics! And I love Madi's coat! So cute!