Sunday, September 27, 2009

210.365

We LOVE Grandma and Bumpa!!!
We are home now.
And it is nice to be home.
But we already miss them!
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Grandma and Grandpa together!!!
Next time.
But for now this picture shows only a small part of what Grandma and Elsie's relationship is like.
Elsie adores her Grandparents...and they adore her.
Of course!
These people are the most incredible people.
So hard working.
So loving.
Both would give you the shirt off their back...
I would say they are the best in-laws in the world...
But really I can't call them in-laws...they are Mom and Dad.
(I LOVE my own Mom and Dad too!)
I am so thankful that my children have the influence of these great people in their lives.
One of my most favorite things that I have always noticed about them...
They leave little love notes everywhere.
On napkins, on cups, post-its.
You name it, they leave it.
They have the most special love for one another.
And such a pure love for everyone.
I hope to be more like them.
We should all be like them!
********************************************
AND
Sorry Dustin...your not off the hook!
Dustin is our Nephew.
Dustin is HUGE BYU fan.
Dustin did bad thing a made a bet with Brent last weekend.
If Boise lost and BYU won...
Brent would have to wear a BYU shirt.
If BYU lost and Boise won...
Dustin would wear a BSU shirt.
I am sure you all know what happened.
Well, we couldn't help but get Dustin a pretty PINK BSU shirt!!!
Doesn't he look great in pink!!!
Dustin...I hope you have learned your lesson.
Lesson number one...BSU doesn't loose.
Lesson number two....
God doesn't like you making bets!
We love ya dussy boy!!!
Oh, by the way Dustin, did you know BSU is ranked 5....and BYU is ranked 20....hmmm, that's not so good.
As Brent has said many times, shouldn't BYU be better with God on their side????

8 comments:

Nancy said...

O, I'm so glad you chose pink for Dustin. I'll be sure and tell him how nice he looks in it!

Cami said...

I love that pic of Elsie and her grandma!

Ariel said...

haha God isn't on anyone's side - it's football! I'm not sure He really cares who wins :) That picture is so cute with Elsie and Brent's mom! Is she sleeping?

Brittany said...

HAHAHHA. Pink is a great color on Dustin! So glad you got a picture! The picture with Elsie and Grandma is darling. I love those grandparents of ours..they are so cute, their little love notes are the best!

Dustin said...

I'm tough enough to wear pink. You just wait Kimmie and Ben. The next bet will involve both of you, since the pink shirt was your idea. I will get revenge on you and your magic backpack.

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great family you married into!

Sara said...

What a priceless picture! I just love it! You should frame it for Elsie!

Books = Possibilities said...

Fun times! Your football controversy cracks me up!!! I agree with Ariel, God doesn't care about the triviality of college football!!!!!