Monday, September 28, 2009

211.365

We LOVE field trips!!!
I got to go with Elsie for her very first field trip today.
We went to Linder Farms and she had a blast.
She thought it was pretty cool that I got to ride the bus with her!
First we had a hay ride, then the hay maze, and then Elsie got to go pick her pumpkin.
I tried to help her, and guide her to the closer pumpkins.
But she had one in her sights and that is the one she wanted.
She picked a pretty cute one too!!!
I love this little bug.
She just makes everything so much fun.
Just look at that smile!

Miss Elsie and her perfect pumpkin.

This is Elsie's little friend PJ.
He is such a cute little boy and Elsie thinks he is pretty cool!
They have been in nursery together forever, I am glad they got to be in the same preschool class.
I think it has made it easier for both of them!

9 comments:

Erin said...

looks like such a fun day. you can tell elsie is loving it by the smile on her face :)

Cami said...

How fun! That is a perfect little pumpkin! So cute!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah! What a great day! I love the pic of Elsie and PJ, it is just too sweet!

Nancy said...

O, I miss those field trip days. It is so fun to be with your kids and their friends!

Young family said...

You are a great little mommy! Elsie is so cute and it looks like she had so much fun... Do you suggest Linder Farms?

Brittany said...

I love that they are holding hands! So cute. What a fun field trip!

Sara said...

So sweet and so cute! Elsie is adorable and has an amazing smile!

Kim, did you cut your hair? Color it? It looks different...

Lexilooo said...

Just came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. I love Elsie's glasses! So, so cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great trip! Pumpkin patches are so much fun! Elsie and PJ are pretty cute together!