Saturday, September 26, 2009

209.365

We LOVE our little helpers!
Last night Brent wanted me to make sure he was awake at 6:40 a.m.to go get some straw with his brother and nephews.
I did my job, he was up in time.
I crawled back in bed...until a frantic Madi came to wake me up saying Dad had promised she could go!!!
Luckily I got her down to Uncle Dave's house in time before they left.
She was so excited to help the big boys.
And according to Dad, she was a pretty great helper!
When they got home after noon, they had to unload it.
That is when Cass wanted to get up there and help.
Of course it really was too heavy for her to be of much help.
But she thought she was helping, and that is what really counts!
I am so happy that Brent has taught our kids to be such great workers!!!
And as far as the water line goes...everything looks really good.
It's too bad they had to deal with the obstacles...but they dealt with them pretty dang good!

5 comments:

Megan said...

It was so fun to see you guys, we love it when you come to the beautiful state of wyoming lol....and thanks for taking those pics you will have to email me just a few i don't know if i will be able to hold out for the cd ;)

Brooke said...

THat's awesome that Madi wanted to go help! I love that girl :-)

Books = Possibilities said...

What a sweet, diligent helper Madi is!

Cami said...

You are so lucky that you have girls who WANT to help work!

The Holdaway Family said...

Madi would do anything to be with her dad! They have a great bond and I love that Cass wants in on that too!

I don't know what I would do with out my good helpers!