Wednesday, September 09, 2009

192.365

We LOVE sleep!!!
This is the closest thing I got to having Elsie FAKE sleep....so cute!
I have been so tired lately...arg!
Brent and I are looking forward to an early bedtime tonight!!!
****************
Also, Brent and I got to get away and go to the temple today.
We just don't get to do that as often as we would like!
Thanks to Heather and Jenni for taking the kiddos so we could go!
*************************
AND
Just 8 more days until my first give-away!!!
I am excited...are you???
And thanks for all the nice comments about my room...I am loving it and it's cozy-ness!!!
To answer a couple questions...
the frame above the fireplace is actually a window frame that my friend Jenni cut mattes out for...
My blanket bucket is an old washtub...
And YES Annie...MOVE BACK!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Sleep tight! Thanks for the info. I thought it might be a window frame. How cute!

Ariel said...

She is so adorable!! She has the best smile :)

Books = Possibilities said...

Love this little girl! We love sleeping, too. I don't seem to get enough of it!

Erin said...

i love all the old stuff (windows, doors, etc) that you repurpose...where do you get it from?

Cami said...

She is so cute! I can't wait for the giveaway! I sure hope I win!!!! I have been commenting every single day since you made the first post!! So I am keeping my fingers crossed! Woo woo!! Can't wait! :)

Sara said...

Elsie is such a cute girl!

Sean and I need to get to the temple. I think the last time we went was when his sister got married and you watched our children. Yikes! That was almost a year ago! It is WAY past due!