Thursday, September 10, 2009

193.365

We LOVE waiting for the girls!
I thought this was so cute!
We were waiting for Cassi and Elsie to come home from school.
At one point they were both looking out the same window, which was cute too.
I haven't figured out yet how to use my morning hours to it's full potential...I could be getting so much done!
But today, not so much.
But I did get some great alone time with my boy.
He is teething, again...
and wants to cuddle, a lot, so I do.
I cuddle all he wants!
I am sure I will get more done tomorrow, right?
(There is some major sunlight coming into the lens...but I think it adds character to the picture, right?)

6 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah! Too cute!

Cami said...

That's so cute!! Baby's best friend! :)

Sara said...

So, so cute! Porter is SUCH a sweet boy! I am glad we got to get our boys together again!

Ariel said...

That is so fun! I can't actually remember waiting for siblings to come home. I feel like I've always been in school!

Brittany said...

ADORABLE!

The Holdaway Family said...

That is too cute!