Friday, June 12, 2009

More camping pictures!!!

LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of picts...
enjoy
Brent's own little mini-me!

Madi practicing her shell-balancing skills!

Cass, pre-dirty.
Madi and her best friend Kara

Feeling the cold water!

Me and the man.
Heather took a great picture of us with the background...but...
Do you ever have a shirt that you wear a lot that you think looks good on you...
until you see yourself in a picture wearing it.
I will be putting this shirt away for a little while.
Anyway...still had to include a shot of me...just so I will know I was there.
So I had to crop it in a bit...
Elsie...mauling little Hallie!

Elsie and probably one of her most favorite persons in the world, Aubree!!!
Or how Elsie says it 'AWBEE'
Isn't this why you have kids in the first place...to do your dirty dishes!!!

Elsie loves to help out!!!

I learned on this trip that Elsie has enough hair for a pony tail...isn't it the cutest???
We heard that there was a place that had alligators...
So we took a little trip to see them.
They were huge!
Buh-buh, looking at the alligators...

Madi...a little unsure of the alligators, I guess!

The big Alligator

Cass spent a lot of her time throwing stuff in the water and waiting for it to come out the other side of the bridge.

Madi and Kara again.

The we went into Hagerman and visited the fossil museum they had there.
The kids thought it was pretty cool
They had a spot outside where they could dig up their own fossils...they thought that was great...

My sweet sweet little boy!!!

This was Madis 'seaweed bowl'.
She said if it had a commercial it would say,
'eat the outside, toss the inside'
Not so funny when you read it...but when she said it, it was pretty funny!!!
Cassi, all dirty...surprise? No!


And lets not forget Tanger...

Here he is...terrified that he is gonna be thrown in the water...AGAIN!!! Poor dog!

6 comments:

Cami said...

I love when you post a lot of pics! They are fun to look at! I love that picture of Brent with Elsie in the water. He should smile more often ;) Tee hee. And I HIGHLY doubt you looked bad in that picture you cropped!

Cami said...

p.s.
Is Tanger full grown?

Books = Possibilities said...

What a bunch of fun pictures!

In the pic with Elsie in the water, is she on her tippy toes?

The Alligator is awesome! I would love to see that!!! Where is it?

skcoe said...

Looks like a blast! You guys know how to have a great time together...

And YES. I'll be throwing away one of my "ugly picture shirts" today, you've inspired me! I hate it every single time I see it on film but the mirror always tells me it's adorable...

The Holdaway Family said...

Ok, first off I LOVE Madi's commercial...I was laughing so hard, maybe because I can hear her saying it!

Cassi just loves to see how things work...she is such a sweet girl!

I love Elsie's pony tail, and I know why Aubree is Elsie favorite...because they both have glasses.

Porter just gets cuter each time I see him, I love his little teeth.

I have always loved that cute turtle/mushroom shirt on you and I have never seen a problem with it!

I also agree with Cami, Brent should smile with his teeth more often!

and last but not least poor Tanger, he didn't know what he was getting into when he joined your family!

Looks like you had a great camping trip!

Anjeanette said...

Such fun pictures. Your kids are all getting so big and look so much older.You always look like you all have so much fun....I think it's great. I wanna know where you saw alligators also. They are Nathan's favorite.