Friday, June 12, 2009

104.365

I LOVE the small window of time before my kids realize they need to be mean to each other!!!
My oldest two have realized that.
That they are supposed to be mean to each other!
Elsie hasn't realized that yet, and she is still so sweet and loving to her little brother!!!
I love it.
Maybe I will luck out...and they will stay nice to each other...
But I would really luck out if my oldest two would decide to be nice to each other!!!
Now that would be great!!!
........................................................................................................................
ALSO...

Look what Cassi learned to do while we were camping!!!

She can ride a two-wheeler! She caught on really quick too... we haven't been able to keep her off since! Good job Cass!!!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I can't even imagine Elsie being a mean sister! She is going to love that little brother to pieces!

And way to go Cassi!

The Holdaway Family said...

Awesome Cassi! I knew you could do it!

Don't worry the window of meaness is pretty small, I bet they will be best of friends when they are both moms!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

that's great good job cassi

Sara said...

Great job Cassi! Russell is starting to work on riding his bike without training wheels.

I don't think Elsie will ever be mean!