Thursday, June 11, 2009

103.365

I LOVE every square inch of this little boy!!!
How could you NOT!!!
Anyway....
My little boy has been sleeping through the night for the past week, even while camping!!!
What a champ!!!
I miss our 4:00 a.m. date...
But he is ready for some big snuggles at about 6:30...
Porter is starting to sit up really good. I still don't leave him alone...he likes to throw his head back.
Porter has two teeth, and I know more are coming, cause he is a total slobber machine!!!
He eats so good.
Not a big surprise, right?
He melts my heart!

9 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a cutie! I'm so excited to meet him! I hope he's in for some Aunty April loves!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is such a doll! Why do they grow up so fast?

Staci said...

Those rolls on his legs are seriously awesome!!!

Anjeanette said...

Holy chubba! He is too dang cute. Love the chubby legs....just wanna squeeze them... :)

Brooke said...

Bridge was with me at the computer and got all excited when he saw the pic of porter! What a stud! What's your trick to get him to sleep through the night. We've been getting up at 4am still...sometimes more. Maybe it's all that hard work for those top two teeth that are ready to come in !

Brittany said...

Oh my heavens. I just want to eat him up. He is such a cutie!

Jilene said...

He's so cute! Aren't little boys fun!

Brynn said...

He is such a cutie- I love a chubby baby! My little guy is getting some too and I love it!

Sara said...

He is so cute!! What a great picture of him!!