Wednesday, June 10, 2009

102.365

We LOVE beautiful places...
I photograph people.
Not scenery.
So my scenery shots are never good.
Here is the best your gonna get from our trip to Southern Idaho.
But believe me, it was beautiful.
We stayed at 1000 Springs outside Hagerman Idaho.
Along the snake river.
We wanted to badly to get to the other side to check out the beautiful springs...there were so many of them and so much green...just beautiful!
But it just ended up being a long drive all the way back to where we came from.
Oh well.
It was a pretty drive too.
Driving through those small towns makes it very tempting to move to a small town and have such beautiful acreage and some farm animals!!!
So we had a great time.
And it was so pretty.
Thanks to the Young family too...we had a great trip!

6 comments:

Young family said...

We had a blast with you guys.. The girls can't wait to go again!! Please email me pictures! My camera is like dirt compared to what you take... The group shot is great!!!

Amy said...

It looks beautiful! And I love the seaweed pictures of your girls!!

The Holdaway Family said...

You can always move down here to West Mountain. You can't buy land less than five acres...

What a great camping trip and some great people to go with!

Cami said...

That's so pretty! Sounds like a bunch of fun!

Books = Possibilities said...

Looks so beautiful!

Alexandria said...

I love that photo. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love looking at your blog and all your amazing photos.