Wednesday, June 17, 2009

109.365

We LOVE our new playhouse!!!
Not finished yet...but so close!!!
Isn't it great???
I can't even tell you how excited the girls are!!!
Here is what it is looking like now.
We plan to make a sandbox and table underneath.
Railings for the porch.
Of course the swings need to hang on something.
It is gonna be great.
Don't you LOVE the barnwood siding????
Isn't it SOOO us!!!
Love it!!!
Then we are gonna use the colors we have on our house to add accents...(cause we have the paint already)
Isn't it so great?!?!?!?
I have a feeling they will be eating...sleeping and spending A LOT of time here!!!
Brent made the steps so Elsie could climb up herself.
She feels like such a big girl when she gets to do what the other girls are doing!!!
Just thought this was funny.
The air compressor was inside the clubhouse.
Was there until he had the roof up and everything.
And LUCKILY it just barely squeezed through the door.
It could have turned out bad...
I am glad it didn't!
While we were working...Cassi and Madi made their own garden...
In their old sandbox.
They picked weeds from what was supposed to be my garden this year (I never planted it...woops!)
And they planted the weeds in the sandbox, in very lovely rows.
Maybe I should have them plant my garden next year.
Then it might actually get done!!!
Anyway...another great day
Now I know the girls will be well occupied tomorrow!!!
Dad, your the greatest!!!

9 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh so much fun! I love that the steps to the club house work for everyone! Great job! Can't wait to see finished pictures!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a fantastic play/club house for the kids they will enjoy it for years to come!

Cami said...

It's looking awesome!! How fun! Can't wait to see the finished result! :)

Anjeanette said...

That is so awesome that Brent can build stuff like that.....and so fast. That's great. So nice for the summer. Can't wait to see it done. :)

Malisa said...

What a fun playhouse! What a great dad Benji is!

Brooke said...

Oh that brings back GREAT memories for me. We had a playhouse that looked so much like that...even with a sandbox underneath=Andy and Ry spent many hours building roads below while me and Britt whipped up cookies in our playhouse! I was so sad when my dad took it down. It is by far one of my favorite memories though! Ben is a good dad. Lucky kiddos you have! Love it and love you guys!

Brittany said...

Oh Man! I want to come and play! I agree with Brooke. It reminds me sooo much of our awesome playhouse that my Padre built us! Lots of memories will be made in that playhouse/sandbox. How fun.

Jodi Gallagher said...

So cool! How much fun for the kiddos! Love it!

Sara said...

It is so awesome!!! We really need something like that for our kids!!