Tuesday, June 16, 2009

108.365

We LOVE Home-made Ice-cream...after a long days work!!!
So Porter didn't do any work...but he sure enjoyed the ice-cream!!!
Isn't he a cutie!!!
Anyway...so we had a busy day.
But a fun one.
While Brent was away at a dentist appt. (which by the way...his teeth look AMAZING!)
We decided to mow the lawn for him.
And guess what?
Madi mowed the whole backyard by herself.
I helped in a few spots and helped to unload the bag...but for the most part, she did it!
What a pro!
Then the girls and I took a trip to the Bookmobile.
We are very excited about it.
Every Tuesday it comes between 12:00 and 2:00 and sits at Hero's park.
How great is that???
Anyway...
Then we all made a run to Lowes'.
We always get look sat Lowes when the whole gang rolls in...
Could be that our kids (Cassi) are bouncing off the 2x4's!
That girl has some energy.
Anyway, we got a bunch of stuff for Dad to make his 'much begged for, much promised' playhouse for the kids.
We all sat out there and helped Dad out as much as we could.
The girls were going in and out of the house with Popsicles, drinks, snacks...
You name it.
Cassi came out at one point and told me she made herself a Popsicle.
I was curious...but figured what harm could she do.
Well, later when I was looking for the Crystal Light she had made to make her Popsicle...I found her Popsicle in the fridge...but no juice.
Well, Apparently she used the whole Crystal light container to make her one 8 oz. Popsicle.
Crazy kid.
We will see how it tastes tomorrow, I guess.
Then we BBQ'ed, of course...
Played in the sprinklers...
Took a bath...
Then got our bowl full of Home-made ice-cream!!!
It was seriously yummy!!!
I am sure we will have another busy day tomorrow.
I can't wait.

Here are the bare bones...just wait...it will be AWESOME!!!

6 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a fun, busy day you all had!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

porter is a cutie!!

Brittany said...

I can't wait to see the Playhouse!

Cami said...

I love busy days! Sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to see the finished playhouse!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love days that keep you going, that is what its all about! I can't wait to see the playhouse!

Sara said...

Yummy! Porter is so stinkin' cute!!