Thursday, June 18, 2009

110.365

I LOVE skirts on Elsie!
I got a skirt for Elsie on clearance from Target.
We have been working on ways to help Elsie dress herself.
What better way to start than with skirts!
Anyway...looking at the skirt I got for her, I thought...'I could SOOO make some for her!"
Then today...I was working on *something*.... :)
And I had these handkerchiefs that I didn't need...
SO...
I made a skirt!
Isn't it cute!!!
She loves it...
I think the next few skirts I will make a little longer for her...
and of course Madi and Cassi want their own...
But doesn't she look so cute!

And here is a cute shot of Porter, eating his biter biscuits!
Don't you just LOVE how messy they are!!!
By the way...the girls spent the ENTIRE day in their Playhouse.
(Minus the couple hours we went swimming with the Youngs...)
They decided to paint the inside yellow...which I think will be so cute and bright!!!
We will find some cute material for curtains...
Hang some pictures...
Make some shelves...
A table...
Oh great...
Just one more room in the house for me NOT to finish!!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Loving the skirt. Loving the biter biscuit face too! I need to get Bridge some of those...he would LOVE them I'm sure. THey really do look alike. Even there hair reminds me of each other :-) and of course those big brown eyes. I'm already wondering how I am ever going to get mad at Bridger...all he has to do is look at me with those eyes ;-)

Books = Possibilities said...

What an adorable skirt! Aarynn had some extra fabric, and wanted me to make her a skirt. Yeah, sewing is not something I do!

Nancy said...

O my Gosh, Elsie and I are twins. I just bought a new red bandana skirt. She is a doll!

Amy said...

That skirt is awesome! What a great idea!! And the playhouse is too cool... what lucky girls!

Cami said...

Such a cute skirt! Great idea! LOVE it! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Cute skirt! I love it!

Sara said...

It looks great! She looks so happy! And Porter is so adorable!!