Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Favs #81/365

I LOVE a good cuddle!
Usually after I read to the girls at night...they are on their own to get to sleep...
Tonight was different.
(Maybe because I have WAY too much to do to clean this house...)
So I decided to cuddle instead!!!
Isn't cuddling the greatest.
First, Elsie was having a rough time going to sleep...she has been doing that lately.
So I held her and rocked her and she fell right to sleep.
Then I had promised Cass that I would go and lay with her until she fell asleep.
And that is just what I did.
Isn't she so beautiful???
Then I went and cuddled with Madi while we talked about her African Elephant presentation that she is doing tomorrow in class.
I am so excited to see what she wrote for her report.
Porter went to sleep long ago...
But I will get my cuddle....at about 4:00 a.m.!!!
I may not always act like it...
But I sure love to be a Mom!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I always made my mom snuggle me before bed too....It's way better that way!

Bald n Beautiful said...

I need to do that more. It seems were are always in such a hurry, throwing the kids to bed. I hardly even read to them. How did life get so busy?

Books = Possibilities said...

totally snuggable! I love cuddling with my girls, too. Being a Mom is the best!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love to cuddle with my kids too! It seems like there is never enough time to do it though!

Jilene said...

You are an awesome mom! Your kids are so cute and so talented.

Sara said...

That is so sweet! I love to cuddle with my kids, too!!!