Thursday, May 21, 2009

Favs #82/365

We LOVE goofy kids!!!
And boy...do we have goofy kids here or what!?!
The big girls helped Dad wash our camping trailer.
We are SO EXCITED to start camping this summer!!!
We didn't take it out much last year...
So hopefully this year will be different!!!
The girls had so much fun, lots of fighting, and made a big mess.
We like them to think they are helping....
Isn't that what parents are supposed to do???
(No...Cassi did not need to pee...that was just her 'pose'! Goofy kid!!!)

7 comments:

Katie Call-Sommer said...

cute swim suits! funny kids!

Books = Possibilities said...

What great, goofy helpers! Hope you do get some good use out of your trailer! We're hoping to do some camping and fishing...we have a short timeline, too, if we want to include the girls!!! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to get us in some water! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

What silly girls you have! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

Nicole said...

They are so darn cute! I can't wait to get camping either, this is the first summer I am not pregnant or have a new baby. :) I sent you a reply email, did you get it or did it end up in your junk folder maybe? Just thought I would check. :) Thanks for responding the first time.

Nicole said...

They are so darn cute! I can't wait to get camping either, this is the first summer I am not pregnant or have a new baby. :) I sent you a reply email, did you get it or did it end up in your junk folder maybe? Just thought I would check. :) Thanks for responding the first time.

Sara said...

They are so goofy! What fun girls!