Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Favs #60/365


I just LOVE my family!!!

I hope our kids always think that we are COOL to hang out with.
Tonight...after Brent decided that we needed to add a nook to the deck for a table...
and after some pizza...
we played some croquette.
The girls had a fun time.
we kinda cheated a little...okay A LOT!!!
But it was getting late...and they needed baths and bed!!!
But we had a blast.
I just love the little family that we have.
I know that no matter what our family comes first for Brent and I!!!
We are so lucky to have these little kids...
and I hope someday they think they are lucky to have us!!!

Daddy, helping Cass out!
My little man!!!
Madi, focusing REALLY hard!
Elsie just LOVES to go up and down her ramp!

Here is a shot of the full deck.

We will be upgrading the table...I can't wait to show you that transformation!!!

We LOVE this deck!!! It is like another room to our house!!!

It is so great!!!

9 comments:

Cami said...

How fun!! I love croquet!! I haven't played in forever!! Your grass looks so soft I just want to go lay on it!! I can't wait to have a back yard!! Your deck looks awesome!! I can't wait to see your table transformation either! You are always so creative!

Books = Possibilities said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I absolutely love the one of Elsie coming down the ramp. It is priceless!!!

Lyric Payne said...

When's the party?

Amy said...

That deck looks so great!! and I love your little angel babies, too... how sweet to have that of all your little ones!!!

Malisa said...

We love croquet too! I love their bikes lined up on the deck. The kids are all so cute!

The Holdaway Family said...

I don't think that you can ever go wrong spending time with your family! I would much rather hang out with my kids then with anyone else, and I really do hope that they always feel that way too!

I love your add on, what a perfect addition to your home!

Sara said...

I agree with April. I LOVE the one of Elsie coming down her ramp! SO cute!! Your deck looks amazing! Croquet is such a great game!

DTanner said...

Looks great! I like your cobble stone half circle.

Jodi Gallagher said...

You always take such fun pictures! I love hanging out with my family too! Your deck looks great and looks like elsie is enjoying it! i love your baby angel pictures too! Your amazing!