Monday, April 06, 2009

Favs #37/365

We LOVE baby wipes!!!
I am seriously not sure how we lived without baby wipes before we had kids!
Today they were used to shine up Brent's old fire truck, that he found in the attic space, to put into Porters room.
Cassi did a beautiful job!!!
We use wipes in the car,
while camping,
to clean up spills,
to clean our leather couches...(Don't know if we should, but it works wonders!)
anything around the house,
and on bums...of course!
Soon, when it is done, I will show you a picture of Porters room.
I have a feeling his room will be the one and only finished room in our house...
for now...

6 comments:

Dustin said...

No cop cars?

The Holdaway Family said...

I love wet wipes too! They are the perfect little cleaner!

Anjeanette said...

We use them for everything also....love them. I love that my kids can help me wipe stuff down with them too. Excited to see pics of Porter's room.... :)

Sara said...

I LOVE to see your daily updates! Cassi looks like she is doing a great job!! And that fire truck is AWESOME!

Books = Possibilities said...

I love the concentration in Cassi's expression. She is seriously going to make that truck the cleanest ever!

Rachel said...

I really like these shots, Kim. Great angles :).