Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' the Morning to ya!

Favs # 17/365
My FAVORITE St.Patricks Day memory
I will always remember my Dad turning our milk green for St.Patricks Day.
Isn't that the greatest!!!!
So I love passing the tradition on.
The girls think it is so funny!!!
Elsie wasn't too sure about it in her cereal...but ate it anyway.
And don't you just love Cassi's green milk mustache!!!
And Madi dyed her water green to take to school...
And Cassi insisted on making my water green to take to the gym!
Hope you all have a fun St.Patricks Day!
...and remember...
EAT YOUR GREENS TODAY!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Cutest little leprochaun ever!!

Young family said...

What a fun idea! I love the mustache!

Malisa said...

That is a cute idea! I thought about doing green eggs but that didn't happen today!

Anjeanette said...

We do the same thing. For some reason my kids say the milk tastes different. I think it's all in their head. We had green pancakes and green milk. Cute picture. Love the stache... :)

andrea wardle said...

I remember once my mom dyed the potatoes green! We usually celebrate by eating corned beef and cabbage (which is in the pot right now) with potatoes. And, of course, the milk was ALWAYS green! I can't do that with my own kids, though. I turned it pink for valentine's day, and they refused to drink it! Green milk? Probably the same...

cute pic!