Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Weather

Favs #18/365
We LOVE to have good weather!!!

We are definitely the outdoors kind of family.

But it is so much better when the weather is nice!

Brent had to work some overtime this morning...but he got off early and surprised us.

He had brought home some pizza...so we headed to the park for a little picnic and some 'spinning' fun!

We all had so much fun.

Can't wait for the weather to be great and we can start swimming again, BBQ-ing again, and doing all that great outdoor weather kind of stuff!

Me and my sweet hubby...don't we make a great couple!!!

Elsie getting some smiles out of Porter...and me!


Me...feeding my babies...


My sweet little chubba bubba!!!

Elsie LOVES her puppy dog!!!

Spinning themselves DIZZY!!!

Daddy with his girlies

This is my most FAVORITE picture of all!

Can't you just feel her excitement!?!?!?

7 comments:

Staci said...

Oh those little chubby cheeks on the baby boy makes me want a new baby!!! I am so glad the weather is warming up, it is such a natural mood booster... Yeah for summer and THANK HEAVENS it didn't snow as much as it did last winter!!!

Kristi said...

I love that little family of yours!! You guys look so happy, and yes, you and your husband make a great looking couple!!

Anjeanette said...

such fun pictures. Love the one of you feeding you kids.....so cute. Amazing how good we get at mult-tasking. Can't wait for more nice weather....

DTanner said...

I love the multi tasking! Too funny!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Those all look way fun I can't wait for warm weather either that'll be so much more fun. Elsie is so cute looks like she is having a ball! The multi-tasking is funny too!

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! Cute pics, cute family! I cannot get over how much Porter looks like Ben. I love it!

mortensen98 said...

all i can say is "oh heavens" your family is so stinkin cute!! you are such a inspiration to me thank you!