Monday, March 30, 2009

He's Home!!!

Favs #30/365
We're so GLAD when Daddy comes Home!!!
Ya, we kinda like him.
Dad is finally home.
He left Thursday to go be with his Mom who was going in for Neck surgery on last Friday.
I wanted badly to go too...
but what good am I with 4 kids???
He was able to stay with his Mom in the hospital and help care for her, and then when it was time to take her home he was there to help get her situated and comfy.
It was a pretty big deal.
Her spinal column was being pinched.
She has had no feeling in her hands since December.
No one would listen to her that there was actually something wrong!
I am so glad that Brent was able to take the time to go be with his Mom.
It has been a long time since he has gotten that special one-on-one time with his Mom.
-We love you Grandma Ene, we know you will get better soon!
You are one tough lady!!!
We will bring these kiddos to you soon!-
So the girls didn't wait until he got out of the truck before he got mauled!!!
Elsie hasn't left his side all night!
They sure love their Daddy!
Glad you are back home safe!!!

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Did they clap their hands and shout for joy?

Good thing that Brent is home, helps the sanity level, doesn't it?!

How was his drive?

Amy Peterson-Iverson said...

How Adorable, I love all the wonderful pictures of your family. Looks like the kids really love their mommy and daddy. Keep up the daily posts- I always look forward to reading the fun things you do as a family!

TIMnTAYLOR said...

I love hearing how much you all miss Benji when he is gone...I miss Taylor after ten hours of work! Anyhow, I just wanted you both to know how much I admire the love in your marriage. It is that which is my biggest source of happiness and obviously it is similar for the two of you. Benji, call me when you guys are coming through!

Ed and Ivy said...

Hope Grandma Ene is up and around again soon...we'll keep her in our prayers!

Sara said...

SO sweet! Priceless picture! I am glad he is home safely and that he was able to go help him Mom and spend time with her!