Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Elsie's basket

Favs #31/365
My FAVORITE 'lil basket

It cracks me up to see what Elsie stuffs into this thing each day!
The baby doll, peaches, and her sippy cup are daily items.
Lately, since she is sick, she keeps her binky in there too.
Sometimes I will find a diaper that needs to be thrown away.
Usually a fruit snack wrapper or 'popil' (otter pop) wrapper.
She uses it to take stuff to the sink, stuff to the garbage...a place for safe keeping so she will always know where to find it!
I think this might have been one of our best investments so far!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I love this basket! She is such a smart kid, and I love how she utilizes her basket for everything she needs it for! What a girl!

Lyric Payne said...

That looks like all of Sophie's three purses. Every once in a while I go through and put all the collections in the garbage, way down in the garbage so they won't be seen! Too cute.

Anjeanette said...

That is so cute. I love that she has dirty diapers in there sometimes.. Lol...she is so funny. Such a good idea to put that basket on her walker...

Sara said...

Such a smart girl! And what a great basket!