Friday, March 27, 2009

Favs #27/365
My FAVORITE new attachment for the sewing machine!
I know...not so exciting!
But I will have something to show you next week...
You will think the attachment is cool too!
So here are some more exciting things!
I didn't take pictures of Porter at exactly 4 months...
he had goopy eyes, and wasn't feeling great.
So here he is at 4 months and about a week.
He still wasn't at 100% yet...so didn't want to smile.
Porter is so much fun.
I love my little man.
He can roll from his tummy to his back,
and has rolled from his back to his tummy a couple times.
He loves to suck his fists.
I keep thinking he will find a finger or thumb or something...but nope...
he likes the fist!
He gives the best smiles....but we have yet to get a full blown laugh from him.
That is how Cassi was.
A little giggle, but no huge laughs.
Soon enough...
I see a little tooth trying to cut through his poor gums...
He weighs 18 lbs. 10 oz.
My BIG little man!
He is not much into toys and stuff yet,
but he loves blankets and stuffed animals.
He mauls them!
Porter wears 6-9 month clothing.
He is an excellent napper!
He growls.
And it is the cutest growl ever!
He is a very well tempered baby...
but definitely LOVES his mommy!
He loves to watch us eat,
and is always grabbing at our food.
He is always looking around and exploring.
I can tell he is gonna have an inquisitive mind.
He is so great!
We love our little boy!

Round 2 on Elsie's glasses...

These are the other frames I ordered with the first frames.

These ones I love!

What do you think???

9 comments:

Erin said...

i've got to know what that attachment is. porter is so cute & roly poly. LOVE elsie's pink glasses! so fun :)

Sara said...

I am really looking forward to what you are going to do with that attachment! Don't make us wait too long!!!

Porter is SOOOO CUTE!! I just want to give him big hugs and kisses! I hope that everyone starts sleeping better for you! I agree with you! I LOVE sleep! Some nights really are a joke! At least I can rely on Russell (99% of the time) to sleep through the night. Anyway, I just love the pictures you take! Maybe someday we will move to Boise and you can always take pictures of my kids!

And Elsie looks GREAT in her pink glasses! They are just perfect for her!!!

Love you Kim! :)

Books = Possibilities said...

I love those pink glasses! They are perfect for Elsie!

And Porter is growing too too too quickly! Can't wait to meet the big boy!

Sandra said...

Love em!!

Amy said...

Those classes are pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. EVER! Porter is adorable as always and such a big boy!!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

CUTE PICTURES OF PORTER! AND CUTE GLASSES ON ELISE!!

Brittany said...

Love Elsie's glasses! She looks so darn cute.

Love you all.

Cami said...

I can't wait to see what the attachment is for!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her pink glasses!! So super cute!

Malisa said...

Porter is so adorbale!