Saturday, March 28, 2009

I MISS HIM!

Favs #28/365
I LOVE my hubby!
Boy do I miss him!
NO, not cause I miss a clean house(...although I do miss that...)
But he just brings a certain order to our family.
Things are much less chaotic with him around.
I love to just have him around.
He brings the best out in me...
and when he is gone...
obviously the best does NOT come out!
Miss you babe...
(yes, I know the picture is ULTRA-blurry...that is on purpose....I won't allow you to see the actual mess, and each individual thing left out...that would be VERY embarrassing!)

2 comments:

Cami said...

So...where is Brent at?

Malisa said...

I love that you posted a picture of your house! That does not look dirty to me but I know what you mean about having things out. Our house looks like that all the time. I swear I can't keep it clean. Hope brent come home soon!