Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sleepy head

It was a rainy gloomy Saturday today. So we spent the day playing games, playing with Playdoe (which is something Dad hasn't done for a long time...and between you and me...I think he really enjoyed himself.) And watching movies as a family. It was a really fun day. So much fun, we couldn't get little one to sleep a nap time...so when we were watching a movie this afternoon, she was reading her books and jabbering away. Then all of the sudden she was out like a light. Such a sweetie.

10 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, I just love Elsie.

Erin said...

such a little sweetie

Sara said...

She is so sweet!

michelle said...

She is os cute! Okay backup.. I Love all of the costumes they all look awesome! Oh and your belly! I love it , very creative! I can't believe how fast you and my sis pregnancy's have gone. Those sweet little ones will be here so soon . I can't wait to see them!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping photos, they are the best!~

Anjeanette said...

Kids are just so cute when they are asleep. Hopefully she went to bed for you that night. :)

Brittany said...

I love days like that! Elsie looks adorable!

The Holdaway Family said...

So cute, I love when they are 'reading' to themselves!

Jami said...

I love it when they just zonk out!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

o so sweet she is such a cutie!