Thursday, November 06, 2008

Let the Celebrations begin!!!

Cassi's birthday is tomorrow. She has been asking to go swimming every day since our pool closed. So I thought today would be the perfect day to do it. We all had a fun time.
Now dinner tonight...party and sleepover to come tomorrow!
Pre-birthday girl!

Smiley Elsie...she loves swimming!


Cassi on the slide...she kept saying to me after we were done swimming..."See Mom, I'm not chicken!"


Brent with all the cuties he picked up at the pool!


6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Happy Birthday to Cassie! You are the best mom ever, what a fun plan of events for her! :)

Dustin said...

nice hair benny boy.

Happy birthday crazy cassi!

Erin said...

how fun! happy birthday cassi :)

Sara said...

Looks like fun! She is such a great swimmer!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love the one of her going down the slide...she most definatly is NOT a chicken! It makes me want to go swimming now...

Jodi Gallagher said...

Swimming is so fun! I now want to take the kids swimming.... You guys have tons of fun!