Saturday, November 01, 2008

Coming Home

I know, I know...you have all been thinking...
"What in the world is that little Matthews boy gonna come home from the hospital WEARING!!!"
Well, no need to worry, I got it figured out...

The firetruck turned out bigger on the little chest then I thought...but oh well, I like how it turned out! If you look closely, it is anything but perfect...but that is what I like about it! A few more things to go...then he can come!
And I promise...no more baby stuff until the little guy is here!!!

9 comments:

Malisa said...

That is so dang cute!

Jenni said...

Hooray, you found a shirt! It turned out really cute Kim.

Cami said...

So cute! And I don't mind seeing baby stuff! :)

Erin said...

that is so cute! i love seeing all this baby stuff :)

Sara said...

So, so cute!!! I love how it turned out! I also love seeing all the baby stuff. I am not nearly as put together as you! I mean, seriously, Samantha's room is still painted blue! Someday she will get the girly room she deserves! Ü

Amy said...

That is adorable!! I still don't have anything for our dude to come home in!

Young family said...

You are becoming quite the seamstress...He will be the cutest dressed baby!!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

that is very cute!

Nicole said...

I cannot believe how talented you are!!! Can you just give me a little of that!! The baby stuff you have made is so so cute.