Saturday, September 27, 2008

School Carnival

I posted WAY too many pictures for a dumb little school carnival, but oh well.
Last night was Madi's school carnival and the girls had such a good time!

Although, Dad and Elsie were ready to go home a lot sooner then Madi and Cassi were!

Elsie played in the duck pond...you pick a duck out, then you win prizes based on what is on the bottom of the duck. Well, I was a little worried how Elsie would act when the lady took the duck away from her...to see what prize she would get...she wasn't very happy...
Luckily, she won a good prize...a duck!
Elsie, practicing walking with her foot braces. She just loves to walk! I am sure we won;t be able to stop her once she learns to do it herself.Then the Fire Dept turned on the water...and the girls, along with every kid there, got soaking wet!
Lots of fun!

4 comments:

Sara said...

It looks like a blast! I love the picture of Brent and Elsie ready to go! Did Elsie do that on her own or was she trying to copy Brent? Was that a bounce house that Cassi was in? I am glad that the braces are working so well for Elsie!

Bald n Beautiful said...

Looks a lot more fun than our school carnival but maybe it was just the great pictures.

Young family said...

Wow, how fun... Our carnival isn't until the 10th.. I hope it is still warm for ours

Nead Family said...

cute pics, Kim! I feel like I saw everyone there at the carnival, but I never saw you guys! Max got soakin wet, too! I thought the carnival was really fun, too. I didn't bring my camera, though. You got some cute pictures, as always!