Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soccer

Madi's Game
Madi had a lot of fun in her game today. I love watching her and her hands when she is kicking the ball, or thinking about kicking the ball. She cracks me up...she thinks so hard about what to do! Love it!


I thought this was great! Um, how ya gonna catch it Madi if you can't see the ball!




Cassi's game


She did awesome during the practice before hand. I thought we were doing awesome and she would play for sure! Then the game started, and she flipped out. I don't get it! But she did end up playing.....
If this counts!!!
Isn't Madi such a great sister. Cassi drug her around the whole field. It was pretty funny. I was very proud of Madi for being willing to go with her.


We finally talked her into going out there without Madi. She still acted weird, she would be all excited about it, like in the above picture, then the whistle would blow and she would run towards me. The coaches came up with a fun way to get her to score goals. The whistle would blow, Cassi would run to the goal, and then the other kids on the team would kick it to her, and she would kick it in. She she did get to score 2 goals! I don't know how she will be next game. There seems to be no rhyme or reason...oh well, I guess one game at a time!

6 comments:

Anjeanette said...

That is so funny that Cassi dragged Madi around the field. That is a nice sister. Funny pictures.

Sara said...

I love Madi's fingers as she is kicking the ball. Does Brent have an assistant coach to cover the game when he is gone?

Cassi is so funny! That is so sweet that Madi was willing to go all over the field with her. What a great big sister! And how nice that Cassi got to score some goals. Maybe by the last game she will be ready to play with no problems. Ü

Cami said...

I must admit...the twisted blurry faces in the background kind of scare me, hahaha.

Bald n Beautiful said...

She sounds just like Kelli and her dance class. If we sit where she can't see us she does a lot better, but that is hard too.

jen said...

Seriously that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. How sweet to see a older sister holding her little sis's hands while playing in a soccer game. Too precious.

TIMnTAYLOR said...

That is the cutest picture I have seen to date. That is the one of Madi taking care of her little sis. You must be doing a great job as parents to have instilled such admirable character traits in a child so young. I was sitting here at work and found myself smiling ear to ear as I read.