Thursday, June 26, 2008

MDA Fundraiser

Today Brent got to have a little more fun then he has been being on light duty. I will try to explain what he is doing the best I can. Lyle Pearson let the fire guys drive a bunch of his nicest cars off the lot today and they drove to big wigs businesses and work. Such as the Mayor, big business bosses...all kinds of big wigs. Then they take them to jail. Once in Jail these important people could call anyone they wanted to donate their money in order to post their bail out of jail. All the money is being donated to the MDA. Pretty fun huh. When he called this morning he told me he was driving a 2009 Jaguar S type. In his words it is 'awesome'. I am glad he is having a little fun...This last week of him being on light duty has been a definite trail for our little family. Not only was he home for 2 months recovering from surgery...but normally we are used to him working for 48 hours then being home for 4 days...so this 8-5 thing has really been hard.
Anyway, I just wanted a picture of him in his Class A uniform which he doesn't get to wear very often...and his girls still in their Jammies!

6 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun is that! That is cool that he got to drive such a nice car, so I guess all the people were in on it as well? So how much longer does he need to 'endure' light duty? How is his shoulder feeling these days? Bruce was wondering if he reinjured it on this last vacation...

Nicole said...

Wow. I definetly would be saying AWESOME if I got to drive that car! I noticed you got a hyperlink to work - Good Job! :D

Dustin said...

Firemen taking people to jail? I knew deep down Ben's a policeman.

DTanner said...

Hi! Long time....
It is so fun to see how everyone has grown into cute little families. And my those Peterson genes run deep! All you girls look alike. Glad to hear all is well.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hey Kim! Can you send me Sheryl's email so I can get an invite to view her blog?? Thanks! Love your blog, it's always fun to see new posts!

lvdanceattack@gmail.com

michelle said...

My husband would be jealous! That sounds like a very fun fundraiser! Oh about the fat comment on joys blog. I am sure that you look beautiful. I know you feel like a fat cow, but try and enjoy it especially if it is your last! I bet brent will miss being home, he seems like such a good man. And what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are all so crisp!