Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Frozen grapes

So my kids are obsessed, OBSESSED with Popsicles...they also loves grapes and shish-ka-bobs. So when my friend Nicole suggested the website belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/ (sorry, I don't know how to enclose it...)...and I found this idea, that encompassed all those things...we just HAD to do it!!! You stick the grapes on, then freeze it, and there ya go...grape Popsicles! What a great idea! The girls loved it and it kept them busy for quite a while. Cassi might get a tummy ache...she ate a lot more then she put on the sticks...oh well.





Give it a try!


8 comments:

Brooke said...

ooohh I think I will! I love frozen grapes! Grandma Ene got me hooked on them when I was little. We even have some in our fridge...sounds like a yummy snack!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love frozen grapes! I forget about them though! They look so good with the 2 kinds on the stick! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Such a good idea! I actually just ran across the crafty cow website today...I love it!

I am going to have to use this idea...I LOVE frozen grapes and my kids LOVE popcicles, best of both worlds!

Books = Possibilities said...

Thanks for the suggestions, Kim. Aarynn says, "It sounds interesting."
Looks like we need to pick up grapes when we go to the store tonight!!!

Nicole said...

I am glad you like the site. Fun huh!!!

When you want to make something a hyperlink in your blog, after you type in the word, let's say, 'craft', you would highlight it then click the icon that looks like a world with a chain on the top, and there you would type in the website. Then, click ok, and you have a hyperlink.

Jodi Gallagher said...

You are so cute! I love how you do fun stuff all the time. I just looked at the website this morning and it looks like some fun ideas!

Amy said...

Such a great idea... I'll have to give it a try instead of all the Otter Pops I've been eating lately!

Kenna said...

Brooke beat me to it, but Grandma Ene is definitely the queen of frozen grapes! We used to eat them all the time when we were little and I still can't resist the urge to put some in our freezer from time to time. You guys are so cute! (Ben included :))