Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

This afternoon we had easy going day... a little reading outside before dinner, and afterwards some popsicles, a little ant watching, and a nap. Isn't it great just hangin' out with the fam!
Reading outside...what a great pass time
Elsie loves to get up close and personal with her little ant friends...
I mean REALLY up close and personal!
Sleepy-heads
I never have a picture of me...so I got Cassi to take this one of Elsie and I and I think she did a pretty great job...given what she had to work with...
And my little photographer...we love a lazy Sunday!


6 comments:

The Stevensons said...

Cute! Our lazy Sunday afternoons are usually spent playing Wii.

Nicole said...

What a cute family. What cute little girls!!! I wish I could get my kids to read outside, even inside would be nice. lol. How old are your girls anyway?

jen said...

I totally agree!!! Relaxing Sundays are the best when you get to just hang out with each other and relax...and take a good nap!

Joy said...

You are hysterical. But I know when you are prego you just don't really want to see the old friends that you haven't seen forever. How far along are you? Do you know what you are having. Congrats and good luck!

Anonymous said...

So perfect. I also LOVE Sundays, you "can't" do anything so you have an excuse to just lay around and be with your family, yay! Sorry about Friday, I missed both of your calls and then found out that Stephen had made plans to sit with some of our neighbors. Then I got home and got your calls, I felt bad :( It was a super fun parade though, I have never gotten ice cream, chocolate milk and cheese at a parade!

Brynn said...

I love Sundays too! Your girls are so cute!