Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy's Little Helpers

These girls will jump at the chance to help Dad with anything. And Brent loves to take any chance he can to teach the girls something. Today was time to change the oil in the car. The girls thought they were cool that they got to get dressed up in 'mechanics gear' like Dad was. These girls love their Daddy so much. It is fun to see them work together.
First a little lesson on how things work under the hood
Then under the car
Refilling the oil
More oil...
And more oil! Good work girls and Daddy!

10 comments:

Dustin said...

What about Elsie? She'd love helping with/in the oil.

Jilene said...

We need our oil changed! How much does he charge??? :-)

Angela said...

I love that you catalog their lives with pictures. Even the day to day stuff. These are great pictures Kim!!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is so good to let his girls help out! They sure are daddy's girls!

Malisa said...

Hey Benji- I just found your blog. You girls are beautiful! And congrats on the new little one on the way! How fun! Your family is beautiful!
Malisa (Thomason) Karren

Jami said...

Can he come teach my girls (and my husband for that matter)!??!

Sara said...

I love it! What a great daddy!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I love how cute he is with his daughters! Your blog is so much fun to look at! Cute pictures.

Amy said...

Their outfits are my favorite!! How fun to work alongside dad... I have so many great memories of that grom when I was growing up!

Young family said...

What great helpers, and what patience Brent has, I don't think Drew would let our girls get close if he were to change the oil...