Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can you tell how excited he is for me to be taking his picture!!!
Well, surgery went well. They did have to make an extra incision in order to fix his tendons in the front of his shoulder which were very stretched out...so they got shortened...but other than that, surgery went as planned. Brent is home, iced up, and hopefully getting all the babying he can handle!
I just thought it was great that they wrote YES on his arm so they knew it was the right one!
Wish him luck in recovery!

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love the YES, that is perfect. I am glad he is doing great! I am sure he is getting nothing but the best care from his cute girlies! :)

Bald n Beautiful said...

Good Luck to Brent, I am sure he will go a little crazy not being able to work.

Young family said...

rest well. Let us know what we can bring you to cure boredom.

Nead Family said...

I'm glad the surgery went well...get better soon!!

The Holdaway Family said...

I hope that Brent can handle being a gimp for a while! Get feeling better soon!

When Bruce had his knee done he had to put a check mark on the correct knee. Later we looked at the bills and they had charged something like $6 for the marker that we didn't even get to keep!

Jami said...

That is too funny about the YES. Sad thing is, you know there were many mistakes that put that policy into place!!