Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last visit....for a while


Brent goes in for surgery on Monday for his shoulder...so we thought we would visit him at the station once more before he is 'out of commission' for a few months...
Wish him luck, poor guy...
He also got braces last week...so that isn't fun either!!!
Well, now he can look forward to all his girls taking extra good care of him!

This picture is for all of you who think my kids are so photogenic all of the time...ya, not all the time...goof-balls!!!




Cassi tried the mask on...but Madi scared her...it is pretty scary to try to breathe with it...so it didn't last long on her!
Cassi had a hard time balancing with the gear on


Oh Sweet!!!


I made her kinda mad...she claims I pinched her arm in the window...Sorry Cass!

Our little friend Tripp came too...with Alesha and Stephen...he thought the rescue truck was pretty cool!







Sweet Sweet Elsie


Anyway...wish Brent luck with his surgery!!!

7 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Good luck Brent, we wish you a speedy recovery!

I want to see the braces!

skcoe said...

LUCK! Lots and lots of LUCK!

(Where's the big grin Brent?)

PS Private blogs are not harder to check. For crying out loud.

Anjeanette said...

Hope he gets well soon. Enjoy the time together for a while, I guess. I don't remember his teeth being bad, why the braces? I want to see them too. You might have to make him grin really big, just for one pic. :)

Brittany said...

Good Luck Ben! (sorry about the braces too!) I feel your pain! Hope the surgery goes well and that you recover quickly! Love you lots!

Britt

Brittany said...

Good Luck Ben! (sorry about the braces too!) I feel your pain! Hope the surgery goes well and that you recover quickly! Love you lots!

Britt

Amy said...

SO, so cute! Love all the pictures. I hope everything goes well with Brent's surgery. I'm sure it won't be easy to be out of commision, but hopefully it'll be a good recovery!

Cin said...

Good luck on the surgery tomorrow Ben...you'll be in our prayers! Sorry you have to have the braces and the surgery both...that's a fireman' luck! We'll be calling to check on you but I think you will in very good hands with all your sweet nurses. Love you all, Cin