Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tooth Fairy...STOP HERE!!!

A while ago Cassi fell and hit her front tooth really hard, but we thought nothing of it...but about 9 months ago...it started to turn pink, then to brown. Well, the other day she ran into a wall and chipped it...so today we went to the dentist office and the dentist was shocked to see that her pulp was completely exposed and bled to the touch!!! But she kept saying she didn't feel anything. Anyway, so we could either do a root canal...or pull the tooth...well, we chose to pull the tooth, and let me tell ya how excited she is!!! She was so good the whole time! I think I was more of a wreck then she was!!! Anyway, here is the hole!!!



7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Kim- I saw your blog from Jenni's blog...yeah for the tooth fairy! Kade keeps hoping he can get a loose tooth so the tooth fairy can bring him $$!! :)

skcoe said...

Sad story, but CUTE GIRL! So funny when the front teeth are gone...

Glad you're back! Get to posting, girl...

Sara said...

Wow! She is such a tough girl! She will probably have that hole for a while... and she is so cute!

Nead Family said...

I can't believe she lost her tooth and she was fine with it!! Does she still have to have a root canal or not? I guess not since the tooth is gone. I had something similar happen when I was little I hit my two front teeth on the curb falling off my bike, but they were my adult teeth. So, my two front teeth now are fake!! Dental bills suck! I'm glad she's fine! Hope the tooth fairy has fun!!! L, Summer

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that you are back! You have to post so that I have something to do every day. I still want to get together and see your lights.

Jilene said...

Madeline will be so jealous. She just told me the other day that she wanted to lose a tooth so the tooth fairy would come. Is your fairy generous??? welcome back!

The Holdaway Family said...

So is it eating Madi alive??? Poor girl, she will loose a tooth one of these days! Cassi looks so dang cute with her tooth gone! What did the tooth fairy bring?