Thursday, January 03, 2008

Santas Helper

So Santa asked Brent for a little help this Christmas with finishing a present for our little Chef Cassi...we started with this cool table vanity thing that was handed down to me from my awesome friend Annie when she moved away...far far away :(
Anyway, I knew it had potential...but Brent hated it of course...more stuff to junk up the garage...well I thought of the best thing to do with it...we made it into a kitchen for Cassi...
This picture is already after he had cut about 2 1/2 inches off each leg...
And here is the finished product!!!
Isn't it so cute!!!
The faucet broke the first day...but that is an easy fix...anyway, cute huh!
Merry Christmas Chef Cassi!!!

11 comments:

Angela said...

HOLY COW!!! I am SO impressed. This is so awesome. I just can't believe the transformation. You guys are incredible. I am just SO impressed. It is mega cute!

Erin said...

that is so cute! i would love to have time & space to modify furniture the way i want...someday maybe.

Nead Family said...

Seriously, Kim, that kitchen is sooooo stinkin cute!!!! I can't believe the transformation! Brent is very talented. I love it! We need to have a girls night, soon, cuz it feels like forever since we've all seen each other! The holidays are crazy! Oh, and Madi's art is realy unbelievable!
See ya, Love, Summer

Sara said...

Amazing!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!! What a lucky little girl!

(ps. don't forget about the myfamily page!!! We miss you there, too! At least come and respond to things other people have posted!!!)

Cami said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!! Seriously...AMAZING! You and your little family are so talented!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Holy cow Kim! That kitchen is the coolest! Way to go!

Amy said...

Dang, Kim!! That Kitchen is amazing... she must just love it!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas... maybe I'll see you sometime now that the crazy holidays are over :)!!

Bald n Beautiful said...

So I think I'll take the table back now!

skcoe said...

WHAT????? That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You guys are really talented, I LOVE IT!

Rachel said...

So Kim, I want a built-in entertainment center in my family room. Can you do it for me? And I need a coffee table for my living room, Pottery barn style but not price. Don't be modest, I know you can do it.

The Holdaway Family said...

So so so cute! Brent is so talented and you know right where to lead him!