Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally!

So I know I haven't been keeping up on my blog, but I feel like I am sinking with things to do to get ready for Christmas...we FINALLY got our tree decorated...it has been up for awhile...but we didn't have enough lights to reach the top, and our plan was to get some the next day...but as you know...we took a trip to my beautiful Grandmas funeral...and so everything got put off...but last night we got it done...the girls did a great job...I will only show you this side of the tree, cause for some reason the girls didn't think the other sides needed many decorations...but really you need to come see it in person to appreciate it...ever since our first Christmas I make or buy some sort of frame ornaments to put pictures from our family picture that year, and of each kid that year too...that is my favorite part...Anyway, there is is...our beautiful tree.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

That is a really pretty tree. I am excited to see it in person! Sorry I kept interrupting you guys while you were doing it!

Angela said...

Nice tree. I love the frame idea. I'm sorry about your Grandma. No matter how old they are or how prepared you are it's always sad because of how much you love them and how much you'll miss them.

Nead Family said...

Kim--our trees could be twins!! I have the red beads and rustic star and all the ornaments that are frames from years past too!! The kids love the framed ornaments...in fact, i keep finding them on the floor cuz they take them off to look and don't put them back on the tree! Pretty tree--we're glad you're back. Missed you at girls night the other night!
Love, Summer

Lyric Payne said...

We did miss you at girls' night...so we better have another one soon in honor of you. The tree is beautiful. What a great idea. I have one frame ornament on my tree and will get one each year from now on, thanks to your idea.

The Holdaway Family said...

Beautiful! I love all the frames for decorations, so fitting!

Amy said...

Welcome back, Kim! Your tree is awesome and I really love the frame ornament for each year idea.

skcoe said...

I LOVE all the photos on your tree!!! Very cute and traditional.

The Holdaway Family said...

Hey, for those bows, I'm guessing that you made them, anyway how do you get them to stay on?

Rachel said...

What have you been doing? Where are the new posts? I'm bummed that you can't ring in the New Year at my Budge Blast. Why do kids always get sick at when it is least conveniant?