Thursday, December 06, 2007

Husband Tag

I got tagged again, but I am very excited about this one cause I get to answer questions about my favorite person in the world...my hubby! So here goes...

1. What is his name? Brent Eugene Matthews...funny story about his name...I had no idea what his name was the first few dates we went on...I was introduced to him as Brent, but on the dates we went on, we usually went with friends he grew up with and they all called him Benji...so I had no idea what to call him...when he was born his nephew was about 1 year old and when he would say Brent Eugene, it sounded like Benji...so the name stuck...so I wasn't sure what to call him, everyone who knew him growing up knew him as Benji, but anyone since he started College calls him Brent...anyway, kinda a funny story!

2. How long have you been married? It will be 8 years in January, can you believe it!

3. How long did you date? Ummm...two 1/2 months from first date to "I Do"

4. Who eats more? I do, by far...always have...he isn't a big eater...but I think I could beat anyone in an eating contest.

5. Who said 'I love you' first? He did...I didn't want to say it until he said it...

6. Who sings better? Brent doesn't ever sing...but I am not a great singer...so I guess neither of us...

7. Who is taller? Brent and I love it...I love my tall dark and handsome man.

8. Whose temper is worse? Well it depends...what do you think is worse? Ignoring the other person when they get mad (Brent)...or yelling and slamming doors and kicking stuff (Me)... But really we don't get mad very much...

9. Who does the laundry? Me...but I am not very good at it! One whole day to wash, one whole day to fold, and one whole day to put away...then I am sick of it for a week...so that is why it takes another whole day to wash, cause there is so much...it is an ugly little cycle!

10. Who does the dishes? I have a great husband, my house would be a disaster if not for him... we both do the dishes, but really, he does it more than me.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brent does...it has always been like that...I am not gonna change now!

12. Who does the cooking? Again, Brent is the one who can cook...if it is mac & cheese and fish sticks that you want, I am your gal!

13. Who is more stubborn? I would have to say me...I get my way, ALOT!

14. Who proposed? My sweet hubby did...he was TERRIFIED!!!

15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do that...of course after the ignoring and yelling and kicking ......

16. Whose parents do you see the most? We always visit each side when we go to visit...they live about 1 1/2 hours away form each other...but they are both 5 hours form us...so we always split our trips...

17. Who pays the bills? Bills...what bills

18. Who wears the pants in the family? Brent wears the pants...maybe sometimes I pick them out for him... ;)

19. Why do you love your husband? We are perfect for each other...he is what I need and I am what he needs. I love how I fit in his arms. I melt when he says my name. I love how much he loves our kids...and they think he is the world. I love how we work as a team with everything we do. I love him for all he does to put up with me...I love him cause I know he would give me the world if he could. He knows when I need a hug. He is just my man, that's why I love him!!!

Now I have to tag people... Heather, Annie, Alesha, Stephanie, Michelle, and Sheryl...have fun guys!

6 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I love hearing about all that kind of stuff. So fun. I actually got tagged for the same thing about a couple of weeks ago, before Thanksgiving, and just haven't done it yet. It's so fun to hear about other peoples views on their husbands. You guys are too cute.

The Holdaway Family said...

You guys are perfect for eachother!

Rachel said...

Did you seriously only date for 2 1/2 months before you were married? That's crazy girl! At 2 1/2 months I was breaking up with Adam for like the 3rd time. You are so in love with your hubby, and it's great.

Jenni said...

BLAH! Just kidding. You two are sickly in love and it is great. I just like giving you a hard time so why would I stop right now?

Amy said...

It's so awesome that you have such a great hubby! Sounds like you're really perfect together!

Dustin said...

Are you talking about the same Brent I know? :-)